Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Re-Ment: Girl Style Fashion VS Barbie Fitting!

Before I started, I would like to say that this was the funniest and saddest unboxing Re-ment I ever experienced, thought it would be so happy to have this vintage item added in my collection.. and I was too apologise for my barbie girl because of the awkward "fashion show". 

Most of these pretty clothes doesn't fits barbie doll (I should have done research about it earlier T.T) and they actually designed for Blythe doll, not sure is it the only doll that fits but I think you can give a try on petite doll. Enough said and here we go for the close up!

Product info: Re-Ment (2008) Girl Style Fashion

Line up: 1) Frilled Top & Shorts, 2) Graphic Tee & Wrap Skirt, 3) Flora Dress & Bolero, 4) Ribbon Cami & Overalls, 5) Bordered Tank & Frilled Lace Skirt, 6) Checkered Top & Denim Skirt, 7) Bikini & Hoodie, 8) Yukata (Summer Kimono)





Barbie fitting! Looks adorable and sweet isn't she?


But the truth behind it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What a big failed! I cannot even stick the top together nor the pants.. Barbie was just too "full" for it..


Let's challenge for the second outfits!


Everything seems okay since the top is made by cotton which slightly stretchable and the skirt was okay too although it's not stretchable material.


Another sweet flora dress with bolero


You can simply remove the bolero due to they not sew together.


Let's have a look at the back. I cannot stick them properly although I have successfully sticked half of the clothes, so this set was not okay for barbie too.


Next goes to the worst fitting ever... The barbie fits the pink tank, but they never design sticker / button for the overall, so... my barbie got stuck in half way!


*Sorry barbie girl..* 囧


Next goes to this feminine set. Both top and skirt are stretchable so they fit perfectly!



Checkered and denim brought young and energetic feeling


But it doesn't belongs to barbie..


The must have costume in summer when you go to the beach -- Bikini and hoodie. The zip on hoodie actually works!




You can change the swimming skirt into triangle trunk as they came in two pieces.



Last but not least, I got this Yukata




That's all for the individual close up. I decided to list them on my online store Carousell for sale since they don't fit my doll.. (not plan to get any Blythe doll too) For those who interested, you may need to take note for few defects that shows below (as pointed). 


Due to long storage in warehouse, some clothes have yellow stains on it (especially for white fabric), while the orange checkered top has a small hole at the back.. not sure what makes it but I'm selling as it is.


For the below black overall, there is no defect as I only need buyer to take note that this piece is all sewed, unlike the other they have sticker, so make sure your doll is petite (Blythe definitely fits) if not you gonna end up wasting money to buy (if your doll doesn't fit).


**Not recommended to fussy buyer as all sales are final**

Will end the post here, thanks for dropping by and till next time ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment