Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Medicom Be@rbrick 100% Series 23: Cute (Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma)

Lately I was so into bearbrick, mainly because I found them super cute and fun to display together with my Re-ment miniature, moreover I like their simple and poseable design. I got two bearbricks which in my most favourite character: Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma. I bought them from a collector and they were actually in mint condition, the packaging was opened but it's okay for me since they included with the box and card, and the most important, those bearbricks are in tip top condition.

Product info: Medicom Be@rcrick (2013) 100% Series 23 - Cute: Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma

Say Hi to everyone~




Cheers for the new collection, hehe~
Definitely will collect more in future, till next time ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment