Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Megahouse: Animal Interior & Animal Manager and Friends

Recently I've bought some pre owned toy from a collector and I've finally complete my Megahouse Animal Interior! This time I got the black cat cafe, bear cafe and rabbit cafe, they came with original small box, leaflet, and the floor tiles (card). I also got the Animal Manager for the respective three cafe! Below I'm doing the close up for both Animal Interior and Animal Manager.

Product info: Megahouse (2007) Animal Interior



Product info: Megahouse (2007) Animal Manager & Friends
(left white bear and doggy to complete the entire collection)



The leaflet of rabbit cafe



The rabbit manager, they came in twins~
I personally love this set the most because I'm really into pink and cute bunny!



The leaflet of black cat cafe 


Modern look black cat cafe~


The black cat captain, look smart and strict ;^)



The leaflet of bear cafe



The bear manager, looks cute with the sailor costume~



The doggy cafe, I don't have any box, leaflet, floor tiles or animal manager for this since I purchase from different seller...


... same goes to this white bear set


In addition, all figurine only posable / moveable at their hand and head. Their body are made from rubber (like the air squishy ) instead of solid. Wish I can find the remaining missing character Doggy and Polar as soon as possible to complete this collection. Thank you for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment